Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Green Leaf -- not just for tea!

25 June 2013 --  I have been at this family search project of mine for almost 50 years.   I have had a subscription to Ancestry almost from its date of launch.   I always thought I was too advanced to fall for the let Ancestry help you out with its little green leaf.    But, curiosity got the better of me and I started to enter trees starting with my grandparents and the information about them that I knew to be true.    Well, those trees really took off and grew by leaps and bounds.    I didn't really find anything in my direct line that I did not already know, but those auxiliary lines sure filled up.    In addition, I have a lot more sources for the migration of my ancestors --  finding where they actually lived at various times.    It really helps to flesh them out!


No comments:

Post a Comment