Monday, April 13, 2015

Big TY to Angie Bush!!

Angie Bush re-recorded the session she held for Dear Myrtle #DearMyrtle in the DNA Interest Group on FaceBook on GEDmatch Basics #GEDMATCH.   The original session had a number of audio problems.  I just finished the session.   WOW!  Now, I really can dig into this with more than a look of total bewilderment on my face.  

Angie's presentation was simple, clear, and HELPFUL!   And, she knew when to stop.  When there was enough covered and when to save more for later.   THANK YOU!!  #AngieBush

As the adage goes, a little knowledge can lead to a lot of danger!   I have a mystery cousin that wants to know how we are related and only has Ancestry and 23andMe testing done -- now, I know to ask to have one of the kits uploaded to GEDMATCH so a Chromosome Browser Comparison can be generated to see where we match.   I have a like report with a known second cousin on my mother's side of the family.  This might give a clue which branches to shake for the mystery member!!!

#geneticgenealogy #DNA

No comments:

Post a Comment