Saturday, September 19, 2015

Not Surprised, But Disappointed.....

I finally received approval to look at what was called out as Source # 49 in my test.   I have been swamped with other work, so it has taken me a couple of days to sit down and actually click the buttons to go into #49.   I wanted to set aside time to review the various sources that were called out in #49's tree and see if I could also reference those same source items.

I started to look and did not see a quick answer.   So, I had MyHeritage generate it's Family History Report for #49 starting with our furthest back common ancestor.   MyHeritage generate a very nice 38 page report, fully indexed.   It was missing one section: SOURCES!   There were no sources for any of the information on the site!  

I will have to put contacting my distant cousin on my To Do list.

Now on to asking for access to Lucky #13.

#genealogy #MyHeritage #Source #NoSource

No comments:

Post a Comment